Eco Divers Manado at Mercure Manado Tateli Beach Resort
BOOT, FESPO & DUIKVAKER Special Offer: CLICK HERE
Eco Divers is a professional PADI 5 Star Center providing diving and snorkelling services. As an environmentally and socially responsible tourism operator, Eco Divers service focuses on safety, organization, relaxation and comfort. Its varied Manado dive program takes in a House Reef, mainland sites and islands of Bunaken National Park. The dive center uses purpose-built dive boats and guarantees a maximum of just 12 guests per boat and 4 guests per guide.
Eco Divers is based at Mercure Manado Tateli Beach Resort. This ocean front resort is set on level ground and boasts newly refurbished rooms and delicious cuisine. Facilities include a huge pool, a high-end Indonesian spa, a gym and a lounge overlooking the garden, the pool and Manado Tua Island, making Mercure Manado Tateli Beach Resort a perfect choice for divers, non-divers and families.
Many comfort and safety features are provided to ensure that guests are able to relax and enjoy their holiday:
- Purpose built boats fitted with jump gates & stainless steel ladders
- Oxygen & First Aid onboard
- GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating, sundeck, toilets & showers, fresh towels
- Maximum 12 divers per boat, maximum 4 divers per guide
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Snorkelers / boat-sitters also catered to
- Resort camera room with storage and battery charging
4D/3N Dive Package $ 420.00 (per person, twin share).
Includes: 3 nights accommodation in Superior Room, full board,
6 dives (3 day-dives per day), tax, service, and transfers.
8D/7N Dive Package $ 1,240.00 (per person, twin share).
Includes: 7 nights accommodation in Superior Room, full board,
18 dives (3 day-dives per day), tax, service, and transfers.