Prince John Dive Resort, Central Sulawesi
Prince John Dive Resort’s 15 picturesque bungalows provide comfortable accommodation of three different categories of Classic Bungalows, Relax Bungalows, and Comfort, each bungalow including mosquito nets, a European toilet and a so-called Mandi, a traditional Indonesian bath using a small container to scoop water out of a large container and pour water over the body, and a terrace. This is the perfect holiday resort for guests who are looking for recreation, passionate divers, and those who want to learn to dive!
- German owner management
- Just a stone’s throw away from the beach and resort reef
- 24/7 power supply in every bungalow
- 220 Volt sockets, no adapter required
- Laundry service
- Towel service for the bungalows and sun loungers
- Sun loungers and parasols on the beach
- Internet access and safe at the reception desk
- Souvenir shop
The Dive Shop
Our professional PADI Dive Centre meets and implements the most important European quality and safety standards. It offers rental equipment, two comfortable boats and short journeys to the most beautiful places. Our glass bottom boat takes us to the 8 fantastic dive sites within the “Inner Circle” within a short period of 5-15 minutes only. On half-day trips and full-day trips, our dive boat will take us to the breathtaking atolls and steep faces of the “Outer Circle”. Another option would be to dive in our beautiful reef just a stone’s throw away from our base. Filled oxygen bottles are at our guests’ disposal at any time. Dive Shop Facilities:
- Well-maintained equipment
- Scubapro breath regulator and BCDs
- Rough Waters Neoprene
- Rental equipment for at least 10 divers
- 12-l aluminium bottles with INT/DIN-connector
- First-aid equipment incl. oxygen supply on the boat and at the base
- 24-hour charging station for dive lights and similar equipment at the reception desk
- Card reading devices, CD- and DVD-burners for underwater photography
- Rental of underwater lights and dive computers
The “Gili Raja” Shipwreck
This is special dive for qualified & experienced specially trained divers to a 80 m long shipwreck at a depth of 50 m near Donggala. It has been lying there on its side in crystal clear water for approximately 50 years being beautifully overgrown by soft corals. There, you may see a goliath grouper and a schools of Jack Fish. This dive is only made with a ratio of 1:1.
8D/7N Package in Comfort Bungalow, 6 days diving €775.00 per person.
Includes: Breakfast & dinner, tax & service, airport transfers, 12 dives total (2 dives per day) in Inner Circle.