Eco Divers Manado at Mercure Manado Tateli Resort
Eco Divers is based at Mercure Manado Tateli Resort and Convention. This ocean front resort is set on level ground and boasts newly refurbished rooms and delicious cuisine. Facilities include a huge pool, a high-end Indonesian spa, a gym and a lounge overlooking the garden, the pool and Manado Tua Island, making Mercure Manado Tateli Resort and Convention a perfect choice for divers, non-divers and families.
Many comfort and safety features are provided to ensure that guests are able to relax and enjoy their holiday:
- Purpose built boats fitted with jump gates & stainless steel ladders
- Oxygen & First Aid onboard
- GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating, sundeck, toilets & showers, fresh towels
- Maximum 12 divers per boat, maximum 4 divers per guide
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Snorkelers / boat-sitters also catered to
- Resort camera room with storage and battery charging
4D/3N Dive Package US$ 427.00 (per person, twin share).
Includes: 3 nights accommodation in Deluxe Room, full board,
6 dives (3 day-dives per day), tax, service, and transfers.
8D/7N Dive Package US$ 1,114.00 (per person, twin share).
Includes: 7 nights accommodation in Deluxe Room, full board,
18 dives (3 day-dives per day), tax, service, and transfers.
Valid Until 31 Mar. 2020