Living Colours Diving Resort
Private wooden bungalows are set in a green garden setting with a wonderful view over the sea to the mainland and other islands. The bungalows accommodate two to four people and are equipped with:
- Single or double beds with spring mattresses
- Bathroom with western style toilet and hot/cold water shower
- Large balcony with hammock, lazy chair and sofa
- Bamboo, rattan and coconut furniture
- Fan and mosquito net
- 24-hours electricity (220 V)
The open air restaurant with its well-appointed kitchen and excellent local chefs, serves Indonesian and western dishes, buffet style. The menu consists mainly of seafood, chicken and vegetarian dishes with fresh local vegetables and tropical fruits. Chinese and western kitchen are also well represented. The beach bar is also a perfect place to hang out in the evening, with its good sound system and musically inclined bartenders offers a variety of cold drinks and good tunes.
Also available in the resort:
- Wireless internet connection
- Fish ID and reference books
- Book exchange, novels in several languages
- DVD player, movies and nature documentaries
- Gym with basic weightlifting equipment
Their full service dive centre is run by environmentally conscious dive professionals, divemasters with thousand of dives in the area. European PADI instructors offering PADI dive courses from beginner to divemaster level. The friendly crew offers boat diving in the magnificent walls of Bunaken National Park and critter filled slopes in Manado Bay, and will show you the best of Bunaken on long relaxed dives. Your equipment is set up, rinsed and stored for you, so that you can fully enjoy your holiday.
- Fun dives in small groups; guided by experienced, english speaking dive guides (max 4 divers/guide)
- Night and dawn dives
- PADI dive courses from beginner to professional level
- Introductory dives for non-divers
- European instructors
- Special diving and snorkelling trips
- Diving and snorkelling high quality equipment rental
- UW camera rental
- Diving with spacious, traditional wooden dive boat which are equipped with two engines, DAN oxygen unit, first aid kit, mobile phone and radio.
Package Example8D/7N Dive Package €810.00 (per person, twin share).
Valid until 31 Dec. 2019
Includes: Full board, tax, service & transfers – 12 dives total (2 dives per day).