MSY WAOW – Water Adventure Ocean Wide
Komodo, Alor, Banda Sea, Seram Sea, Raja Ampat & more
- Theme voyages such as photography or marine biology, accompanied by experts in these fields.
- Company seminars and team building.
- Custom made voyages for families and groups.
- Honeymoon cruises.
WAOW’s 9 cabins will accommodate 18 passengers. Each is luxurious, spacious and provides all of the amenities expected of a vessel of this standing. All have private bathrooms with separate shower, separate toilet, AC, desk, entertainment system and LED lighting. The breakdown of the cabins is as follows:
- 6 “Deluxe” cabins each of approximately 24m2 located below the main deck. In 4 of the 6 deluxe cabins the double bed can be converted into 2 separated single beds.
- 2 “Superior” cabins of approximately 21m2 plus an aft deck lounging area, located on the rear of the main deck.
- 1 “Master” cabin of approximately 45m2 with it’s spacious private sundeck furnished for private use, is located at the rear of the upper deck.
Catering aboard the WAOW
The cuisine will permit guests to sample local specialties on board, sometimes spicy, yet able to be adapted to the occidental pallet. European meals will be available in addition to the local dishes. Vegetarian and special dietary requirements are available as well. The chef is Indonesian, however, for luxury private charters it could be possible to have a French Chef and staff aboard. No effort will be spared in assuring your pallet is completely satisfied. Non alcohol drinks and fruit-shakes are included, however beer, wines and spirits are available on a bar tab basis.
- Restaurant and Bar area for 26 people
- Lounge area with TV projection and music facilities
- Dedicated camera room with charging stations 220V/110V plus computer system
- 40m2 dedicated dive area shaded in the bow of the vessel
- Sun deck on the foredeck of 40m2
- Shaded main deck area of 120m2 with tables, deck furniture and showers
- Upper sun deck in front of the wheelhouse of 50m2
- Shaded rear deck area of 25m2
- Air conditioning throughout the vessel including cabins and restaurant/lounge areas
- In room entertainment systems including monitor and onboard movie system
- Wi-Fi Internet access with download data allowance in each cabin
- Massage service
- Full catering service including 3 main meals per day plus snacks after dives
- Full service bar including non alcohol beverages, wine, beer and spirits
- Full service dive operation including courses and equipment rental
- Land excursions