Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
Eco Divers is the only dive operator in Lembeh Strait offering you the convenience of diving from our Day Liveaboard with the comfort of staying in an award-winning resort, making for an unbeatable holiday experience.
Imaculate accommodation with a maximum of just 16 divers, exceptional cuisine and a highly personalized service makes Eco Divers Resort, Lembeh the top choice for discerning divers.
- 12 rooms, air-conditioned
- All rooms with private ensuite bathrooms with hot water, shower and western toilet
- Main restaurant & Lounge Bar with satellite TV
- Private Dining Experience with Personal Chef
- Professional Indonesian Spa
- Photo & Video Centre
- 4 indoor camera rooms with work spaces, desktop computer and charging points
- 4 indoor quiet lounges with book & DVD library
- Resort boutique
- Free WiFi internet connection
- Staff-to-Guest ratio of 2 to 1
Our highly trained Indonesian chefs ensure that every meal will be a mouth-watering feast of delicious Indonesian and international favorites. All meals are prepared on a daily basis using fresh ingredients*. You simply can’t get fresher, tastier food anywhere in Lembeh.
* Eco Divers only uses sustainable fish species in its menus
Our exceptional diving service
Diving takes place from our unique Day Liveaboard. Our two skiffs, powered by twin 90HP engines, give fast and easy access to all 40 Lembeh dive sites. Each comfortably carries eight guests and two guides. During all surface intervals divers return to the main boat, which is fitted with all the comfort and safety features needed for a great day’s diving in total relaxation:
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating
- Hot buffet lunch
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Charging points for camera batteries and laptops
- Large sundeck with sun beds & shaded area
- Fresh towels
- Toilets & showers
- On-board Hospitality Service
- Free WiFi internet access
- DAN oxygen & First Aid
- VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
Eco Divers, PADI 5 Star IDC Center, provides a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe diving experience. Our capacity is limited to just 16 guests* and a maximum of just 4 guests per diveguide, so you get to see and photograph everything that the amazing Lembeh Strait has to offer. Our guides are amongst Lembeh’s most skilled and knowledgeable.
* Can be increased to 18 guests for group bookers wishing to take full advantage of our ‘6 Stay, 5 Pay Group Offer’ (3 free in 18).
Transfers are provided between the Resort and Day Liveaboard in an air-conditioned vehicle. The transfer time is 10-15 minutes.
8D/7N Diving Package $ 1,265.00/person.
Includes: Accommodation in Double/Twin share cottage, full day dive trips with up to 3 day-dives per day, cylinders and weights, breakfast, lunch & dinner, airport transfers, tax & service.