Thalassa Dive Resort Lembeh
The resort is approximately 1,5 hours by car from Manado International Airport, and 20 minutes by boat. Thalassa Lembeh offers some of the world’s best muck diving with short distances to the dive sites. In combination with their trademark hospitality and deliciously cooked meals, a stay at Thalassa Lembeh is guaranteed to be something else…
You are invited to feel at home at Thalassa…where guests leave as friends!
Nine stand-alone Bungalows and three Single Deluxe Rooms offer spacious accommodation with twin, or king-size beds. The bright rooms all come with a view of the tranquil bay on Lembeh Strait, and include a minibar/fridge with drinks, snacks and a walk-in closet for your belongings. All Bungalows come with private sea view terraces, and the three Single Deluxe Rooms share a common veranda.
Dive schedule is 3 dives per day, with night dives on request. With a fleet of 3 boats, up to 22 divers can explore the Lembeh Strait. Drinking water, coffee, tea and a healthy snack is available on each boat, with lunch on board in case of a full day trip. A camera room with AC is available for the photographers who need some space to prepare their equipment. In addition, the dive center has rental equipment available upon prior request.
- Two swimming pools, 0.6 and 1.8 meters deep
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa facility — traditional massage service
- Sea shore terrace/pergola
- Pizza bar with traditional wood oven
- Sports field, (tennis, badminton, volleyball, takrau, futsal, basketball)
- Full service 5★ PADI Dive Center (Green Star Award)
- Scheduled live music; traditional Kolintang band or acoustic band
- Spoken languages: Dutch, English, German, Indonesian, French, Korean and Japanese
Package Example8D/7N Package, 6 days diving $1,310 per person (twin share).
Includes: Accommodation in a Seaview Bungalow, full board, 15 boat dives total (2 dives per day), house reefs dive, free Wi-Fi, tax and service & airport transfers.