Thalassa Dive Resort
After only a 25 minute drive from the airport you will arrive at this small, intimate resort. Thalassa 5* PADI Dive Resort & Dive Center is located 5 kilometers north of Manado, the main capital of North Sulawesi. Its location is a most unique, right at the edge of Bunaken National Park.
The resort has lush gardens and is bordered by a stunning mangrove forest along the coast. Eleven individual cottages all overlook the islands of Bunaken National Park and are surrounded by lush vegetation and fruit trees. The traditional Minahasan bungalows are all equipped with AC, a small fridge and a private bath room with hot shower. You can enjoy the impressive sunsets, right from your personal terrace.
- PADI certified, trained in medic first aid and rescue skills, friendly, knowledgeable, multi-lingual dive guides
- Various PADI-diving courses
- Flexible dive schedules
- Modern, well maintained, safe diving equipment
- Four dive boats for 6-12 divers:
- Oxygen, telephone and first aid kit on board
- Lunch and drinks on the dive boats
- Individual storage for diving equipment
- Toilet and fresh water shower on board two boats
- Full carry and rinse service for your diving equipment
8D/7N Package, 6 days diving €1,110 per person (twin share).
Valid until 28 Feb. 2020
Includes: Accommodation in a Seaview Bungalow, full board, 15 boat dives total (2 dives per day), unlimited-unguided housereefs dive, tax and service & airport transfers.
Dive Course Package
Open Water Dive Course (PADI-OWD) only: €503.
5 Day/4 Night Open Water Dive Course Package: €772 (twin share)*.
*Package rate based on one person taking OWD Course
Valid until February 2020
Includes: Accommodation in a Hilltop Room, full board meals, PADI-OWD Course, course material, dive equipment, tax and service & airport transfers.