Thalassa Dive Resort
The resort has lush gardens and is bordered by a stunning mangrove forest along the coast. Eleven individual cottages all overlook the islands of Bunaken National Park and are surrounded by lush vegetation and fruit trees. The traditional Minahasan bungalows are all equipped with AC, a small fridge and a private bath room with hot shower. You can enjoy the impressive sunsets, right from your personal terrace.
- PADI certified, trained in medic first aid and rescue skills, friendly, knowledgeable, multi-lingual dive guides
- Various PADI-diving courses
- Flexible dive schedules
- Modern, well maintained, safe diving equipment
- Four dive boats for 6-12 divers:
- Oxygen, telephone and first aid kit on board
- Lunch and drinks on the dive boats
- Individual storage for diving equipment
- Toilet and fresh water shower on board two boats
- Full carry and rinse service for your diving equipment
8D/7N Package, 6 days diving $1,260 per person (twin share).
Includes: Accommodation in a Seaview Bungalow, full board, 15 boat dives total (2 dives per day), unlimited-unguided housereefs dive, tax and service & airport transfers.
Dive Course Package
Open Water Dive Course (PADI-OWD) only: $560.
5 Day/4 Night Open Water Dive Course Package: $840 (twin share)*.
*Package rate based on one person taking OWD Course
Includes: Accommodation in a Hilltop Room, full board meals, PADI-OWD Course, course material, dive equipment, tax and service & airport transfers.