Bunaken Divers – Sea Breeze Resort
Bunaken Divers is a PADI Dive Resort (S-6388) located on the east side of Bunaken Island.
The waters around Bunaken island are home to dolphins, whales, turtles, sharks, rays, sea snakes, sea cows, barracudas, tunas and the list goes on. Water temperatures in Bunaken island vary between 27-30 degrees Celsius all year around with visibility generally between 20 to 40 meters.
This resort offers good value for diving enthusiasts as they provide comfortable accommodation, good food and superb Indo-Australian hospitality.
- 10 Beach-front bungalows (6 doubles/singles – 4 triples)
- 2 Garden bungalows (1 double/singles – 1 triple)
- 4 Standard bungalow rooms (doubles/singles)
- All rooms with fan, mosquito net, & private western style bathroom — no hot water
- Internet & Spa facilities
- Modern Kitchen – Serving buffet style Indonesian and Western meals using a variety of beef, chicken, fish (fresh from the village fishermen), tofu, tempe, rice, potatoes, tropical fruits, mixed veggies mixed with delicious local spices. They cater to Vegetarians and use only bottled water for cooking.
The Dive Shop
- 35 Sets of quality rental equipment
- 120 Aluminium 12 liter cylinders
- 2 Bauer compressors – 1 x 4 hose & 1 x 2 hose
- 3 Spacious well maintained dive boats – 1 x 13 meter 1 x 11 meter & 1 x 10 meter
- Oxygen & communications on dive boats
- Fruit, biscuits, tea & coffee, and aqua drinking water supplied on dive boats
- Full range of padi courses & specialties
- Professional experienced local guides & western instructor
Their philosophy is offering unforgettable diving adventures with the highest quality service at reasonable prices. They have experienced local dive guides for every dive trip and consider safety and convenience their main concerns. They dive in small groups with not more than 4 or 5 divers per guide and their equipment is regularly checked and maintained.
8D/7N Dive Package €665.00 (per person, twin share).
Includes: Accommodation in Garden Bungalow, full board, tax, service, & transfers – 12 boat dives total (2 dives per day) include fresh fruit, biscuits, mineral water, tea & coffee.