Tasik Ria Resort & Spa
About 45 minutes drive from the hustle & bustle of Manado is Tasik Ria Resort & Spa. Here with its peaceful and scenic palm fringed backdrop is a family owned and run resort that offers not only luxury and comfort but also a level of warmth and hospitality which in today’s frantic world is such a rarity. With the Bunaken National Park only a 45 min boat ride away, you can be assured of some of the best diving in the world. At Tasik Divers we can say we truly look after divers and non-divers alike!
The resort’s 34 rooms are in 2 categories, all have full air conditioning, mini bar, safety deposit boxes, en-suite bathrooms, cable tv, IDD phone and coffee/tea making facilities.
Twenty standard Pool View Rooms are conveniently situated around the large free form freshwater swimming pool. Some have inter-connecting doors, ideal for families.
For those looking for a more romantic hideaway, the premier Sea View Cottages offer more privacy and look out onto the beachfront, affording a beautiful view across the jetty into the horizon. In the early evening the sunsets can be spectacular views in the comfort of your private veranda.
Savour a choice of mouth-watering menus that embrace both East and West, served in the relaxed atmosphere of the Bunaken Restaurant.
Whether at the resorts weekly BBQ, seafood night, Indonesian style buffet or a la carte evenings, the chefs are happy to discuss and advise on favourite menus and personal dishes for events such as birthdays, honeymoons or simply a private romantic dinner!
The Pool Bar serves tropical drinks and snacks all day long whilst the Sunset Jetty Bar overlooks Manado Tua Island and offers panoramic sunset views; simply the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
Dive Center Facilities
- Various PADI and NAUI diving courses
- Private jetty
- Free check up dive with every dive package
- PADI and NAAUI certified, trained in medic first aid and rescue skills, friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking dive guides
- Small dive group ratio: 4 to 1
- Flexible dive schedules
- Modern, well maintained, safe diving equipment
- Full carry and rinse service of your diving equipment
- Nitrox Available
- Lembeh, Bangka and Buyat special trips
- Three most comfortable custom built, modern-well equipped inboard powered dive boats:
- Oxygen, radio/telephone and first aid kit on board
- Lunch and drinks on board. Freshly made snacks served on the way back
- Marine life library on board
- Individual storage for diving equipment
- Toilet on board
- Large sun decks and easy access dive platforms on the dive boats.
4D/3N Dive Package (2 days diving) in Poolview Room US$ 440.00/person (based on double occupancy).
Valid until 31 Mar. 2020
Includes: Full-board meals (lunch served on-board dive boat), up to 2 guided day-dives per day by boat, with cylinders and weights, airport transfers, tax & service.
Dive Course Package
Open Water Dive Course (PADI-OWD) only: US$495.
5 Day/4 Night Open Water Dive Course Package: US$890 (twin share)*.
*Package rate based on one person taking OWD Course
Includes: Accommodation in a Poolview Room, full board meals, PADI-OWD Course, course material, dive equipment, tax and service & airport transfers.