Lumbalumba Diving Manado
Lumbalumba Diving is an informal, small and comfortable dive resort in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia and your passport for a relaxed and safe dive holiday. It is a complete dive resort with accommodation, excellent cuisine, tropical pool, spa facilities, dive center, private pier and spacious dive catamarans. Located on a 3.5 Hectare, mountain slope, in a lush botanical garden and overlooking the famous Bunaken Marine Park, it does have one of the most spectacular views you can find in Manado. No crowds but flexible schedules. At Lumbalumba Diving you are not treated as a number…
Lumbalumba Diving Manado has 4 luxurious chalets for maximum 2 guests each and 1 family chalet for a maximum of 6 guests. A restaurant with oriental, western, seafood, barbecue or hot plate menu, bar and beautiful swimming pool await to serve the guests. Familiar atmosphere and lots of attention to guests personal needs come naturally.
The chalet has entrance hall with wardrobe, personal safe, fridge, coffee/tea service and access to the toilet. The bedroom is fully air conditioned while a ceiling fan is also provided, and bathroom with washbasin and hot/cold shower completed the chalet facilities. A large veranda with hammock is accessible through the sliding door.
The Family Chalet
The family chalet is in front of the swimming pool and offering spectacular sea view. This family chalet has 3 rooms and individual bathrooms, toilets and verandas with hammocks. Other features are: wardrobe, coffee/tea service, fridge, personal safe, ceiling fan and air conditioning. In case a family is there, rooms can be connected, but they can also be used separate. Maximum number of guests is 6, which means 2 persons per room.
- Free wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Electric supply 24 hours (220 V/50 Hz, German/Dutch type plugs)
- Laundry service
Dive Shop Facilities:
- Dive center on private jetty.
- PADI certified, trained in medic first aid and rescue skills, friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking dive guides
- Various PADI-diving courses
- Small dive groups. Flexible dive schedules.
- Modern, well maintained, safe diving equipment.
- Two custom built, modern-well equipped comfortable inboard powered diving catamarans:
- Oxygen, radio/telephone and first aid kit on board.
- Lunch and drinks on the dive boats.
- Marine life library on board.
- Individual storage for diving equipment.
- Toilet on board.
- Full carry and rinse service of your diving equipment
- Large sun decks and easy access dive platforms on the dive boats.
8D/7N Package, 6 days diving €835 per person.
Includes: Accommodation in a 2-person Sepia Room, full board, tax and service & airport transfers – 12 dives total (2 dives per day).